Orientation Resources . . .
WELCOME!!! Are you ready for an INCREDIBLE year that will evolve around the INCREDIBLE skills you will develop?
- 1st Year Students
- Did you sign in on the roster at the front of the classroom?
- I need your email address so I can set up accounts, first thing!
- While I am setting up your accounts, you can read through the Francis Tuttle, Information Technology, and 3D handbooks, posted below.
- 2nd Year Students
- Did you sign in?
- Introduce yourself to at least 3 new students!
- Review your Basecamp project(s)
- Test your account/login information with Basecamp, Lynda and PluralSight.
- Check our Team page and make sure all your Achievements have been noted AND the link to your portfolio works.
- Let me know through a Basecamp Post to your Orientation Project if any account information is not working and/or information is missing or incorrect. If a link is not working, supply the correct link.
- Check out our class site, find resources, and become familiar with its contents.
- If needed, refine your online portfolio published to Behance
- Twitter | @3dclass; @wddatft; @pixlcrew; @francistuttleit; @francistuttle
- Instagram | 3dclass, fttechokc, francistuttleit
- Facebook | facebook.com/3dclass
- SnapChat | francistuttleit
- Pinterest | pinterest.com/3dclass/
Resources, also available in Basecamp:
Complete these online Forms -- go PAPERLESS!
Copyright/Digital Literacy – this information will be on certification exams throughout your training.
New to a Mac?
Cintiq Instructions | Illustration w/Cintiq